Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My resingnation.....


As you all know last month I already tendered my resignation & in last entry i've mentioned that my notice period should be 3 months according to the agreement.....but....Thank God last week when I took my acceptance of resign letter from HR, they wrote this in the letter.....

"In accordance to your terms and conditions of employment, you are required to serve 3 months notice; hence your last day of service will be on 17 February 2010. Per discussion you have had with your Manager, it has been mutually agreed that the Company will release you early with 1 month notice i.e. 17 December 2009"

Alhamdulillah.....

Everything is settle now & I don't have to pay anything.....Thank you so much to My boss, Mr. Z (my other boss, not the one who I gave my resign letter & simply said that I have to pay for 2 months salary).....he's so nice coz last 2 weeks I've discussed with him that I don't have money to pay if they were not allowed me to resign with only 1 month notice.....so I hope that he can discuss with HR & he did.....No need to gado2 & masam2 muka right???....& I can leave the company dengan tenang tanpa ada rasa x puas ati....& I can keep all the memories with the company as a sweet memory not as a bad one (sye mmg x suka carik pasal ngan org so jgn sekali2 carik pasal ngan sye, buruk padahnyer...ihikz)

1 comment:

naz said...

awak kje company apa ek sebagai piping/mechanical engineer??...saya pon sama position mcm awak...