Monday, November 9, 2009

Right or Wrong???


I'm not sure whether it was a good decision or not to terminate my season parking......Now I have to park my car 200-300m walk away from my office which I think it's like marathon when I have to walk every morning...come to the office 1 hour earlier than usual to hunt for a parking place & since last week until today, I already got 2 summons by Majlis Bandaran PJ.....huhu....& to make it worst every minute in office, I will thinking & b'doa for my car althought my father already bought me another steering lock...now I use 2 steering locks but still worry about my car safety.....

Actually I'm not really sure how can I came out with this decision......all I know is I had my period on that day & want to do something in my life, then I went to customer service to terminate my season parking......all I did in second.....without thinking million times.....

Moral of the story....don make any important dicision when u r having your period...huhu...

1 comment:

shiela said...

haha..kelaka gile..mesti ko nyesal tak sudah