Monday, November 9, 2009

Coklat apa???


Hahahaha.......I think this is the funniest story ever......my mom buat lawak......last night my abah just came back from Langkawi.....He went to langkawi for makan angin with friends & bought us a lot of chocolate.....of couse la kan....It's a must thing u do when u go to langkawi, shop for chocolate coz it's so cheap there.....& this morning I brought about 10pcs Forero Roche (not sure the spelling & so lazy to check) to office & I told my mom that I eat the forero sorok2 coz I don want to share with anybody.....yer sye mmg buruk perangai, tp nak wat cmner kan, sye gila coklat.......then my mom said "Mak bawak coklat tetek & bg kawan2, coklat tu sedap"......I didnt hear the word & asked back "Coklat apa????".....my mom said "Coklat TETEK"......


HAHAHA.....LET'S SEE THE COKLAT TE*E*



I asked back "kenapa panggil coklat tetek?".....then mak answered "sebab rupa dia mcm tetek".....hahahaha......eeewwwww!!!.....

1 comment:

SoFiA.opY said...

masih lagi mempromote mak ko????????

haha sengall