Friday, October 23, 2009

Lunch at Secret R


Last 3 weeks my boss treated us for lunch at Secret R TTDI....actually this lunch was to c'brate Hari Raya & farewell party for one of a senior staff who was resigning from company.....so lets see the pic....& get to know my officemates.....hehe.....


All Multicad staffs.....If I'm not mistaken, Multicad has about 40 staffs.....


All the girls in Multicad.....


Smile.....show ur happy face...owh....i'll introduce all of them in next pic okay......hehe.....


Golden Nugget....not bad....but I think if u like banana flavor cake, this is the right choice.....


Posing2 time.....


Yeah....from left Ada, Syikin, Kak Ros, Kak Ita, Shida, Suzy, Asz, Me, & Ms. Teh (our account person, so be nice if u want to get ur salary right on time....hehe).....actually they are the reason y I feel so comfortable working at my office.....I'm so blessed coz wherever I go, I'm always sorrounded by nice peoples.....

So where is the boss???.....forgot to take his pic....& I think we never want to.....thanks for the lunch.....happy ya.....

No comments: