Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Feelings.....

hello...hello friend....Ok first of all, I feel like want to write this entry in English, yes I know my grammar is so bad....my English also....haha...but as long as U can understand my writing, It still considered to be ok rite?...hehehe...actually I wrote this entry when I was at the office, doing nothing....why I don’t write directly to my blog??...Because It's so obvious la that I am blogging at the office...so I wrote at the notepad first before copy paste this entry here.....clever rite??....I’m good in pretending....haha...& if I have given a chance to be an actress, I think I would be a good actress indeed...coz I did it everyday whenever I have no work to do...acting like i have alot of work to do!....hehe....

I'm kind of sad la today...y???...coz I've no work to do...& it's happen almost every day for 8 months, since I’m working here...I don’t understand, y wherever place I've worked, this things happened to me....1st...when I was doing my industrial training two years ago....although it was only for three months, but I think it's such a waste....coz I didn't get an opportunity to totally expose myself in the real industrial working environment....yes, I’ve learnt something but it's not enough....maybe three months is a short period to learn everything, but deep down I felt so regret coz I can't improve my technical skills & ability in engineering field during my training...owh FYI, I did my industrial training at a fabrication company at Kg. Melayu Subang...they fabricate pressure vessel & heat exchanger & they have their own factory there....it's not a big company, just a Chinese family business company....son, gf of son, cousin, nephew, and all of the owner's family members are working there.....so can U imagine how u’ll feel being in this family kind of company....ermm...totally not ok la for me....coz U are nobody at this company although u work so hard to death....that's y I never apply to work at this company after I graduated....actually I saw a vacancy advertisement made by this company at Jobstreet few months ago...& I’m sure if I've apply for the job, I’ll get the job coz they looking for a fresh grad which have a basic experience in heat exchanger, pressure vessel & also familiar with ASME code section 8 division 1....I meet this entire requirement...ihikz! & of course with the additional advantage that I have been working there (as trainee)....Instead of a fact that I don’t like family kind of company, there is one more reason y I didn’t apply for the vacancy....it is because I don’t like the location of the company...1st, it’s far away from my house (ampang to subang everyday??ermm...killing me okay), 2nd, not at the famous place (like bangsar, or damansara), 3rd, surrounded by bangla, indon & all this kind of kilang2 peoples....which I don’t like....I can't eat at the same stall with them...huhu...(bkn nak m'hina or belagak but I just can't)....no wonder during that time, I rather drove my Kancil 20minutes to Kota Damansara to eat McD or pizza hut there alone....I repeat ALONE....no one understand my situation, that's y la i b'gerak sorg2 & one of my friends have asked me to be concern about other's feelings & my public relation with my friends who are worked in the same office as I always refused to go to lunch with them every time they asked me...means that dia tegur la sye x gi mkn ngan kwn2 asyik mkn sorg2 jerk....mcm buruk perangai la plak….huhu....bab2 mkn mmg I x reti pretend okay, klo I x ske mmg I x kan mkn...xder nyer nak wat2 ske....

(To be continued)

No comments: